Join me for a highly interactive 2 day introduction. The Virtues Project inspires individuals to live more authentic, joyful lives, families to raise children of compassion and integrity, educators to create safe, caring and high performing learning communities, and leaders to inspire excellence and appreciation in the workplace. This award-winning program was honored by The United Nations as a model global program for all cultures and is endorsed by the Dalai Lama. It is being used to transform individuals, families, schools, businesses, organizations and communities in over 140 countries. Oprah said of The Family Guide, “ It is the instruction manual our kids didn’t come with.” In short, the project is 5 Strategies for bringing out the best in ourselves and others.
As a result of actively participating in this workshop you will be able to…
- Balance academic rigor and accountability with supporting the needs of the Whole Child.
- Use language to build trust and increase hope, engagement, and well-being.
- Recognize teachable moments to develop resiliency, grit & authentic self-esteem.
- Utilize virtues based boundaries and Restorative Justice to create safer schools and end the school to prison pipeline by promoting self-discipline, personal responsibility & integrity.
- Listen with compassionate curiosity to empower others to find clarity and create their own solutions.
- Increase joy, meaning and purpose through the arts, service learning and by creating a culture of mutual respect and appreciation.