RESOURCES FROM VIRTUES PROJECT and RESTORATIVE PRACTICES 2 DAY INTRODUCTIONS
- Restorative Practices Resources https://sites.google.com/site/rprjactionresearch/home
- Character Coaching Connection Resources https://sites.google.com/site/instructionalcoachdara/
- Virtues Project Introductory Workshop Sample Handout Packet
- Virtues Project Presentation from my session at the Association for Curriculum and Development (ASCD) Conference in March of 2013.
- The Science of Character and Character Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3nT2KDAGOc
- Knock, Knock by Daniel Beaty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZrPVqR0D8
- Detachment Video from The “V” Channel https://thevchannel.com/the-what-why-and-how-of-detachment/
- Dalton Sherman Keynote http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMe8Nil2i20
SAMPLE VIDEO CLIPS FROM WORKSHOPS AND KEYNOTES
- National Education Week Spotlight session and the power of appreciation.
- This is America TV Interview with Dennis Wholey.
- The Committee Here I talk about the power of language and ways to replace shaming with naming virtues.
- Maryland Center for Character Education Keynote This video is a little taste of what you will get if we work together. Please pardon the quality, I was keynote speaker and videographer. Note to self…never do that again. 🙂
VIRTUES PROJECT VIDEOS FROM THE NEA ACADEMY
- The Virtues Project: Our Civil Mission
- Teacher Testimonials
- Virtues Acknowledgements
- The Virtues Project Impact on Student Achievement
- The Virtues Project Supports and Enhances PBIS